Our Mission & Important Documents
The Pine Creek Community Restoration Long Term Recovery Organization is formed exclusively for the following charitable purposes for Malden, Pine City, and the surrounding areas in Whitman County, Washington, that were devastated by the Babb Road Fire on September 7, 2020:
- To provide coordinated management of the long-term recovery process after the disaster and provide relief to the distressed.
- To provide long-term assistance to qualified individuals affected by a disaster.
- To assist disaster survivors with preparedness and mitigation.
- To provide advocacy for people most vulnerable to having their needs overlooked in disaster recovery process.
- To do everything necessary, proper, convenient or incidental to the accomplishment of the mission of this corporation consistent with the Washington State Nonprofit Corporation Act, as the same may be amended from time to time.
- Habitat Voucher Fact Sheet
- American Rail to Trail Economic Impact Report
- Affordable Connectivity Program Fact Sheet
- Innovia Pine Creek Community Report 2022
- Preliminary Design Drawing Malden Trailhead
- Malden Act
- Town of Malden 2021 CDBG Planning Application
- Town of Malden 2021 CDBG Fire Station Application
- Town of Malden Grievance Procedure
- Babb Road Fire Investigation Report (DNR)
- May 20, 2021 Public Hearing HANDOUT – English
- May 20, 2021 CDBG Public Hearing Project Information
- Town of Malden MAYORAL PROCLAMATION
- Press Release | President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Approves Washington Disaster Declaration | The White House
- WA State Disaster Declaration
- LTRO Disbursement Letter
- Congressional Letter to the White House
- Letter to U.S. President Donald Trump
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Send us a message if you need recovery assistance or have ideas about helping our community rebuild.
Tell us how we are doing. We want to hear from you.
Pine Creek Community Operations
P.O. Box 47, Rosalia, WA 99170
Office Hours: M-F, 9 a.m-5 p.m. Tel: 1-509-508-9806
214 W. Moreland Avenue, Malden, WA