Our Mission & Important Documents
WHEREAS, The Town of Malden, Washington has been working very closely with the Pine Creek Long Term Restoration Organization.
WHEREAS, together we are building the best community possible for the past, present and future residents and businesses in this Malden, Pine City and North Whitman County area.
WHEREAS, we will continue to partner effectively and efficiently with whoever, and whatever, helps us reach the above goals.
WHEREAS, we will be leaders in showing gratitude to all those who have helped and will helping us in our efforts.
WHEREAS, we will aim to give back to other communities affected by disasters and events, as we have been the recipient of many gifts donated by so many.
WHEREAS, we will be open, forward thinking, and inclusive in our efforts, we are building for the future and we need all the support we can get.
- Malden Act
- Town of Malden 2021 CDBG Planning Application
- Town of Malden 2021 CDBG Fire Station Application
- Town of Malden Grievance Procedure
- Babb Road Fire Investigation Report (DNR)
- May 20, 2021 Public Hearing HANDOUT – English
- May 20, 2021 CDBG Public Hearing Project Information
- Town of Malden MAYORAL PROCLAMATION
- Press Release | President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Approves Washington Disaster Declaration | The White House
- WA State Disaster Declaration
- LTRO Disbursement Letter
- Congressional Letter to the White House
- Letter to U.S. President Donald Trump
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Send us a message if you need recovery assistance or have ideas about helping our community rebuild.
Tell us how we are doing. We want to hear from you.
Pine Creek Community Operations
P.O. Box 47, Rosalia, WA 99170
Office Hours: M-F, 9 a.m-5 p.m. Tel: 1-509-508-9806
214 W. Moreland Avenue, Malden, WA